Computer Forensics Services in Boston
Cyber Forensic Analysis and Data Recovery
If you need digital evidence, you’re in the right place.
Boston Computer Forensics is a full service cyber forensics services provider. There is almost no device we’ve not accessed, no type of data we’ve not recovered.
- Computer Forensics and Hard Disk Analysis
- Smartphone, Mobile Phone and Cell Phone Forensics
- Deleted Email Recovery
- Deleted Data Recovery
- GPS and Smartphone Tracking
- Internet History Analysis
- Image Recovery and Image Authentication
- Chip Off Analysis
- Metadata Recovery
- Cache and Log Analysis
- Expert Witnessing
All Types of Cases
Boston Computer Forensics handles a wide range of cases and types of forensic analyses. Below is a partial listing.
- Intellectual Property Theft
- Patent and Trademark Disputes
- Theft of Trade Secrets
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Broker/Dealer Disputes
- Contract and Business Disputes
- Criminal Matters
- Class Actions
- Employment Issues
- Contract Disputes
- Regulatory Actions
- Matrimonial and Family Matters
- Probate Matters
- Cyber Harassment
Boston Computer Forensics has handled cases, prepared evidence and functioned as consultants and expert witnesses in courts and jurisdictions throughout New England and the East Coast. Below is a partial listing.
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- US Court of International Trade
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Massachusetts State Courts
- The Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
- The Superior Court of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Connecticut Superior and Appellate Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Supreme Court
- Maine Supreme Judicial Court
- Maine Superior and District Courts
- Vermont Supreme and Superior Courts
- US District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Supreme Court
Our parent company, Global Digital Forensics, has locations across the United States, allowing us to handle cases and actions throughout the country.
Every forensics case is different and nuanced, and we are here to help you. Call us at (617) 848-5962 , or click the big green button below to schedule a free consultation. There’s no charge and no commitment.
Boston Computer Forensics works with clientele from all sectors, ranging in size from small graphic design firms, to Fortune 500 companies.
- The City of Boston
- AES Energy
- Senior Aerospace
- American Civil Liberties Union
- and more